Tuesday, October 6, 2009

one time, Mitch Hedberg told me how he wakes up in the morning and makes himself a bowl of instant oatmeal. "then I don't do shit for an hour. makes me wonder why i need the instant oatmeal. i could get the regular oatmeal and feel productive. 'what are you gonna do?' 'make oatmeal.' you know it..."
not that this would ever be a surprise, but i can relate with Mitch. being unemployed and out of school until November, i have been trying to find ways to keep myself busy. last week, cupcakes. this week, cookies. they turned out tasting like a box recipe. but hey, baby steps. i'm making my way up to an apple pie. now check out these pictures of dessert i found from food blogs, which has become my other hobby. i'm getting real good at it.





2 comments:

antvez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

you make me want to almost think about making food.