Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6. feed the animals


new Girl Talk
if you didn’t already know. i listened through once, and my favorites are:
still here
set it off
hands in the air
in step
here's the thing

you should check out the contents of the sampled tracks too. fun.

i don't think the transitions in this album were quite as consistent as in Night Ripper. but there are some more “old school” songs on the album. i mean, it's okay. maybe it just doesn't compare to the memories we made with NR. like singing a cappella to hold up and too deep while waiting in line at rickshaw. but we'll see. sophomore year didn't start yet...



NEVER MIND. FEED THE ANIMALS>NIGHT RIPPER.

2 comments:

Wes Leslie said...

I'm just really happy I got to legally download it for free, so I like it for that reason. And it's really fun when you recognize the samples.

Misha Darling said...

I understand why a lot of people like the quality of night ripper more. The transitions between the songs are more clear yadi ya (plus night ripper is a really good album) and I'm not really sure what I like more yet but I think that the contrasts between the different music samples are used in a more clever and creative way in feed the animals.
Those are basically my favorite songs too. I listen to Hands in the air the most. Aside from the songs you listed in here I also like Let Me see You . . . The end totally gets me hot and bothered and No Pause.
NO